Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome

Few days back I sit alone in my class during the recess , writing something in my laptop, suddenly I stop writing and start thinking about my life. Oh! I have lots of thing in my life to share with everybody .

Hello! Welcome to my blog! I’m glad you’ve found your way here, and I hope you find this place warm and welcoming and somewhere you’d like to linger for a while.

I was born in Agartala, Capital of Tripura, a small state in the North Eastern part of India; I’m now studying in NIT Agartala, Production Engineering Department, Final Year.

I’m so very glad you’ve stopped by from your corner of the world. Please take a moment to leave me a comment. Comments are your way of talking to me and I love them! You’re also invited to click on “Follow” button. I’d really like that!

With Regards,

Avishek Datta

No comments: