Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Webdesign

I bring some course material through a networking based company which provide me business opportunity also when I was in 1st year (2007) . Though I could not earn so much but I learn lots of skill in my life through that and one of that is web design. I just love web design.

I first build my website in 2007 and ran it for 1 year, though it was very poor in design.
Next I got a chance to design my branch website in my college in 2008-09 . After that I update the website with a new design in 2009-2010.

Today I design my college photography club website. It is not yet approved but I am satisfied with my little work. Hope it will also soon be uploaded in my college website http://nitagartala.in .
For designing website one should have knowledge about HTML, CSS, Java Script etc, and guys it is really very cool .

No comments: