Thursday, October 27, 2011

Diwali Ruined in Kolkata

                      It was 25th October, 2011 one day before Diwali at 10:30 pm of night a group of 20-25 club members came to collect chanda (Donation) for Puja. On 24th oct we didn't agree to give more than 101 rs for puja donation. So they threaten us to come along with more people.

   All on a sudden infront of all Journalist inside me risen up and I started video recording, though in the end I had to delete the video as they started to threaten all of us. I came forward and apologies infront of all for taking video of their roudiness as i have to think about my family.

    In the previous year also they threaten my sister and her husband and took 400 rs. Whatever in the end we sort out the situation with the club secretary and he told us to gave donation whatever we want. But we paid 301 rs to avoid any sort of problem in future.

     Each time I thought about that night I feel burst of anger inside me but what else I can do! But one thing I came to learn from that incident is that never try to show your guts infront of the Mob when you have a family, control your ANGER, make video or collect proof in in secret manner without anyone's info but never lose your Dignity.

No comments: