Thursday, October 20, 2011

Revolution 2020




"Once upon a time, in small-town India, there lived two intelligent boys.
One wanted to use his intelligence to make money.
One wanted to use his intelligence to create a revolution.
The problem was, they both loved the same girl."

                    The first four line touch my heart. It seems that a great story is calling me from the inside of the book. Bought this book  few hours back and read only the Prologue. Chetan is always my favorite . "five point someone" is the first English book I read beside study. I used to read Bengali books before. But it was the first book which give me a nice habit of reading English books. Thanks to Chetan. No doubt "Revolution 2020" become another bestseller book like the other books.  The day I first saw Mr. Chetan in our college program AAYAM 2010 he looks like a simple average man though his speech disappoint me a bit but Mishel cover it up. Mishel is the name of the beautiful lady came with Chetan for his introduction. Today I am going for a trip with my parents in Deoghar for 4 days. Whatever, I can't  stop myself for reading the book so I end it here.

No comments: