Saturday, October 15, 2011

Enough of I, Me & Myself !

I have lots of thing in my life. Simply telling I have everything to live but still sometime I want more.I want to make my life more better, more smooth. May be everybody thinks like that. But every time one thing comes in my mind. What is it? ok, let me tell you a story . One day in my college one of our faculty told me to stood up and asked me "What is your Contribution to this College?". Whatever the Consequence of the question or answer was but I never forget that day. A billion Dollar Question asked by my respected teacher. So many times I ask myself the same the question in different way What is my contribution to the society or to my family? Is paying tax to the GOVT is enough for serving the society? of course not. Then what else? Charity begins at home. If we do some thing for our society we should first start from our home. I don't give you lecture on what you should do or what not. But Always ask the question to yourself  "What is your contribution to the society?"
Isn't it enough for me? For some moment forget about I, Me & Myself and think once for We,Us & Ourselves.

No comments: